We appreciate your concerns about the privacy of your data on the Internet and our website.
This policy has been prepared to help you understand the nature of the data we collect about you when you use our website and how we treat this personal data.
The administration of Jamenu is committed in accordance with locally regulated law, and in accordance with data protection laws and international organizations, to not disclose any personal information about the user on our website such as an address, phone number, email address, etc.
Our website is committed not to share, trade or sell any of that information to any third party as long as it is within the capabilities of Jamenu management possible, and access to the information will only be allowed to qualified and professional people who supervise our website.
The user of our website acknowledges that he is the sole responsible for the nature of the use of our website and for the safety of the data and information he enters or submits to the Jamenu website, whether when registering or contacting us.
Cookies and third parties
Our website may collect some data about you during your use of the website, such as your cookies or any other information that may help us to improve the services of our website and improve its digital appearance.
We follow appropriate physical, electronic, and technical security procedures and security and organizational measures, including governance models, to protect your personal data in accordance with data protection law from unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of personal data.
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed without any interference. In addition, you should also take appropriate measures to protect your personal data especially by keeping your password and its confidentiality. If you know or suspect that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, misappropriated, or exposed to any other risk, or if there is any actual unauthorized use of your account, please contact us.
If we know or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will notify users affected by the breach in 72 hours only and in accordance with applicable laws.
Disclosure of information
We will maintain at all times the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data that we obtain. Such information will only be disclosed if required by any law or court order, and only when we believe in a good faith that such action will be required or desirable to comply with the law, or to defend or protect the proprietary rights of this Jamenu or its beneficiaries.
Membership and Payment
Our website offers a membership and registration system so that you can use our website, and registration may require you to enter some information such as your name, ancestry, email, phone number, and any other information that we may deem appropriate.
1. The payment system on our website can be done entirely online through the payment options available on our website, which is by credit cards or through any payment method provided by our website from time to time.
2. Our website offers a 14 days trial.
1. The usage of our service is not free, but we offer a 14 days trial.
2. Our website is obligated to treat your personal information and contact addresses in strict confidence.
3. Our website has the absolute will and at any time to conduct any investigations it deems necessary (directly or through a third party) and ask you to disclose additional information or documents of any size to prove your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments.
4. In the event that the user represents a business, we may require that you provide information and documents including your trade license, and/or documents showing the responsibility of any person acting on your behalf.
5. In the event of non-compliance with any of the above, the management of our website has the right cancel your subscription.
It is prohibited to violate/use any part of our website as an image/video/link or anything else in an activity that violates intellectual property rights or defames a person, institution, or company or intentionally publishes any information that causes harm to a company, person, country or group and not to place any part of our website on any application or website that contains hacking materials, stolen programs and all that violates the norms and laws of the organization.
Your personal information:
2. You are solely responsible for the information that you have sent or published, and the role of our website is limited to allowing you to display this information on the pages of the site and through its advertising channels.
1. Our website takes measures (organizational and technological) to protect against unauthorized access to and preservation of your personal identification information.
2. Our website has no control over the actions of any third party, such as other web pages linked to this site, or third parties claiming to represent you and others.
3. You know and agree that our website may use your information that you provide to it, in order to provide services.
Modifications to Terms
You can contact us when needed through the page designated for that or via our e-mail, and you will need to do this process to enter your e-mail, your name, and a few other necessary information, and our website is committed not to share the entered information with any party.
Your concerns about data privacy are very important to us. We hope that all your concerns will be dispelled and the paths of all your information will be clarified through this page.